1. Blend the berries and chia in a blender till smooth. Transfer to a mason jar or glass and allow it to thicken into a "jam"--ideally, you want to let it sit overnight, but a few hours will work. Add an extra tablespoon of chia if it's too thin.
2. Add the sesame seeds, cashews, and salt to a food processor fitted with the S blade. Grind for about 15 seconds, or until they're broken down. Add the dates and continue processing until the mixture resembles a crumbly, sticky (but not too moist) raw "dough" (similar to what you'd aim for if you were making homemade Larabars!).
3. Take a small handful (maybe 3 tablespoons) of the dough and roll it into a strip that's about as long and wide as a finger. Shape it to form knuckles and a fingertip.
4. Use your finger to make an indentation at the tip.
5. Add a small amount of the jam to the indentation. Press a blanched almond on top to create the fingernail! Serve.
Makes about 16-20 cookies. Stored in the fridge, these will last about a week.